Tea Infuser Stainer - Stainless Steel with Lock Strap (5 cm)
- Stainless Steel Ball Filter Infuser is a Favourite Way to Steep Loose Leaf Teas in a most convenient way. Easy to Use and is easy to Clean.
- Unfasten Clasp to Open Mesh Ball. Put Desired Quantity of Green / Black / Herbal Tea Leaves into the Mesh Ball. Close the Ball through the lock and place inside a Teacup / Mug.
- Add Recently Boiled Water Over the Infuser and Move the mesh through the string attached
- When Tea is Ready, Remove Mesh Ball and Keep Aside. Clean Out Contents to Reuse Mesh Ball.
- Material : Stainless Steel. Size : 5 x 4 cm. Easy to clamp tightly leaving the inside material safe from coming out giving you the perfect brew. Portable to carry everywhere. With string to hang in cups, mugs etc easily.
A classic, old-world favorite for steeping loose-leaf tea. How to use: Unfasten clasp to open mesh ball. Scoop a desired quantity of tea leaves into the ball. Close mesh ball and place inside a teacup/teapot. Add recently boiled water over the leaves and steep to your liking. When tea is ready, remove mesh ball and keep aside. Clean out contents to reuse mesh ball. Material: Stainless steel, diameter: 1.97 in Dishwasher safe. The Teabox ball strainer adds an old-world charm to your cup of tea. It is perfect for brewing exactly one cup of tea. The stainless steel mesh makes it easy to re-steep and clean afterwards. Experience a cup of tea like it was meant to be.